CONSIDERING ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE FOR YOUR PET?
ACUPUNCTURE? COLD LASER THERAPY?
FOOD THERAPY? MASSAGE?
CALL US TODAY AND SCHEDULE
A “FIRST VISIT WITH THE CARING VET”
Keep reading to find out all that’s included!
If you’ve never visited The Caring Vet, or another integrative veterinarian, you’re not alone. There are less than 900 integrative vets in the United States. So, while you’re not alone…. you ARE missing out.
Who Demands an Integrative / Holistic Veterinarian for the Pets?
- People who rely on alternative therapies for their own health, including acupuncture, herbal therapy, or Traditional Chinese Medicine just to name a few.
- People with pets facing challenging health crises like cancer, persistent allergies, or auto-immune disorders.
- Pet parents who want to partner with their veterinarian, to have options, and to have a hand in the care and medical choices of their pet.
Our best patients like to have options. They appreciate the holistic options like acupuncture and herbal remedies, but they don’t want to discount the standard options that conventional veterinary medicine offers either. They want a truly integrative approach… the best of both worlds.
That’s exactly what we provide, but you don’t have to take our word for it! You can read testimonials all day, but there’s no better way for you to experience this than to, well…. experience it. Live and in person. You and your pet.
That’s why we created the FIRST TRIP to the HOLISTIC VET Package to give you the full experience including :
- A full physical exam;
- A Chinese Pattern Diagnosis;
- A full emotional and social assessment of your dog;
- An explanation of Holistic Modalities, which can include acupuncture (Trust us, your dog will love it!) Tui-Na (i.e. Doggy massage… ahhhh), Cold Laser Therapy, and more.
- My nutrition talk, which I promise will be empowering and never shaming; and
- A time for you to ask me whatever questions are on your mind.