Advanced Animal Care Center was founded by Dr. Michel Selmer. Dr. Selmer is compassionate, a hands-on healer and educator who offers expert advice, products and services in the field of Integrative Veterinary Medicine; the blending of holistic and conventional medicine for the greater good of your animal. He has over fifteen years of clinical experience treating animals using a safe and highly effective healing program for the perpetuation of wellness.
Dr. Selmer specializes in the nutritional treatment of chronic diseases such as, Allergies, Arthritis, Cancer, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Heart, Liver, Bladder/Kidney Disease, Obesity, Skin and Auto-immune diseases.
We Believe in Toxic Factors
We believe that all disease including cancer, originates from inflammation resulting from; poor genetics, poor quality or toxic foods, nutritional imbalances, the over use of drugs and vaccines, environmental and house-hold poisoning and relationship stress such as well as grief and loss. These factors, referred to as “Toxic Factor Syndrome” are the main culprits contributing to immune system suppression and disease development. The proper identification of these “toxic factors”, the reduction in this “silent’ inflammation and the nutritional treatment of existing imbalances result to a pathway for healing and increased longevity.
We Can Help Your Animal
If you’re animal suffers from Toxic Factor Syndrome or any one of these diseases:
- Allergies, Arthritis
- Cancer, Diabetes
- Skin, Heart/Lung, Liver, Bladder/Kidney, Stomach/Intestines, Pancreas/Adrenal/Thyroid/Pituitary Diseases
- Immune System Disorders and Auto Immune Disease
- Emotional Imbalance
- Ear or Eye Disorders
- Toxicity from the chronic use of drugs, vaccines and environmental poisons
- Chronic Skin Disease
Dr. Selmer can help your animal detoxify, reduce inflammation, thereby setting the stage for healing. Our unique evaluation program includes your personal observations and Nutritional/Metabolic Analysis. These evaluations provide an individualized or a customized program which act as a spark plug for your animal’s body and immune system.
This program was created to offer you the opportunity to receive an individualized nutritional support program for your animal. This program is based upon treating animals holistically using diet, vitamins, minerals, herbs and homeopathy as healing modalities.
What is the NBT?
The Nutritional Blood Test is a patented blood analysis of your animal’s immune system and organ function levels used to identify existing imbalances. It is a powerful tool for the early detection of disease. The NBT evaluates existing weaknesses and imbalances that contribute to and underlie the disease process.
6 Reasons To Do An NBT
- Longevity and Long Life – Your objectives of maintaining vibrant health and achieving life extension maybe realized through one simple test, the Nutritional Blood Test (NBT)
- Early Detection – The test provides early detection of nutritional imbalances throughout all systems of the body. Once detected a custom nutritional powder maybe ordered and administered to correct these imbalances.
- Nutritional Support for Seniors – Your animal’s aging process can be significantly slowed down through the NBT, which will nutritionally evaluate vital organs such as heart, liver and kidneys, which maybe weakening as your animals ages.
- Reduced Inflammation – Diseases such as arthritis (joints), enteritis (intestines) and dermatitis (skin) are largely caused by inflammation, may be quieted and reduced thereby setting the stage for healing. If your animal suffers from any inflammatory disease, he or she will benefit from the NBT Therapy. The NBT nutritional support system as is highly effective in reducing inflammation , pain and swelling.
- Reduced Obesity – Obesity is a condition caused by glandular malfunction, poor diet, weak metabolism, silent inflammation and emotional imbalances that can be corrected when the glands and metabolism are nutritionally evaluated and balanced.
- Extra Support for Cancer and Chronic Conditions – The NBT test and its custom blended vitamin, mineral and antioxidants act as a powerful sparkplug if your animal suffers from a chronic disease or cancer. Regardless of the chosen medical therapy – antibiotics, cortisone, chemotherapy, radiation therapy or surgery – the NBT nutritional powder will help minimize side effects, protect organs and cells, and enhance the immune system, thereby insuring improved day-to-day quality of life.
Conditions Which Will Benefit from the NBT and Custom Protocols
Adrenal (Cushing’s or Addison’s disease), Allergies, Arthritis, Auto Immune Disease, Brain/Nerve Disease and Epilepsy, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Emotional Imbalances, Eye/Ear/Sinus Disorders, GI Disease (Stomach and Intestines), Heart, Bladder/Kidney, Liver Disease, Lung and Bronchial Disease, Mouth and Gum Disease (Periodontal Disease), Skin Disease.
What You Will Need To Do
You will need to take your animal to your veterinarian and have routine blood work drawn: Complete Blood Count (CBC), SuperChem or Complete Chemistries, Thyroid test (T4 and Free T4) and a LDH. Request a copy of your animals blood test results and fax to me. Once received, your animal will have an active patient file and the NBT process begins.
The NBT should be repeated once a year if you’re animal is healthy and less than 7 years of age. If your animal suffers from a chronic serious condition or disease the NBT should be repeated in 1 to 3 months, thereafter at the clinical discretion of Dr. Selmer.
A follow up NBT (FNBT) gives Dr. Selmer the opportunity to evaluate your animal’s healing progress. It also provides the opportunity for dosage or supplement changes to the custom blended powder. It will offer you piece of mind, because you will know exactly how your animal’s immune system is progressing and responding to the NBT nutritional therapy program.
The FNBT should be done 1 to 3 months after the initial NBT, if your animal suffers from a chronic serious condition or disease.
What To Expect
- You will receive your animals results by fax, email or mail.
- Read the NBT Report
- Call to set up a phone consultation or to place your food and supplement order.
Food and Supplements maybe shipped same day USPS Ground unless they require special ordering, at which time they will be shipped separately.
Consultations with Michel Selmer, DVM
Consultations with Dr. Selmer is for those clients who have a need for his advice and guidance or making important health decisions for their animal’s well being.
Dr. Selmer has over fifteen years of clinical veterinary experience in the field of conventional, holistic and integrative veterinary medicine. He is a patient and companionate hands on healer.
We welcome the opportunity to help you choose or formulate the appropriate diet for your individual animal. The selection of a highly nutritional, carcinogen free, life force food is the first step you can take which will help you achieve your health goals for your animals.
Diet workups include:
- Food selection
- Flea, Tick and Mosquito prevention advice
- Juice therapy
- Healthy fresh food suggestions
Fax and email reviews are for clients who have received one or more of our services, needs to ask a question(s) or have additional concerns about their animal(s).
These services are non medical and integrate effectively with conventional veterinary medical treatment.