In the Home
- Use as many non-toxic products as possible.
- Do not use scented powder on the carpet (baking soda is fine if odor is a concern).
- For dog blankets use unscented laundry detergent. Use only ¼ the amount recommended.
Wash in hot water
- Do not used liquid fabric softener when washing the dog blankets.
- Do not use fabric softener sheets when the dog blankets are drying.
- Dog food and water dishes should be glass, ceramic or stainless steel (not plastic).
- Dilute dog shampoo. One cap full or a small squirt of shampoo in a cup of water.
Mix well before applying to your pet. Rinse well after shampooing.
- Dilute conditioner. One cap full or a small squirt of conditioner in a cup of water.