I HAVE BEEN HELPING MY PATIENTS DISCOVER A HEALTH, VITALITY, AND JOY IN LIFE THAT THEIR OWNERS NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE, SIMPLY BY ALTERING WHAT THEY EAT, WHICH SUPPLEMENTS THEY ARE GIVEN, AND HOW THEY EXERCISE.
In this era of the Internet there is an overwhelming amount of information, some credible, some not-so-credible. It is nearly impossible to decipher the truth from fiction.
But here are a few facts to consider:
- If your pet is facing a chronic health condition, a prescribed diet is mandatory and will absolutely support -- and leverage the benefits of -- whatever other medical support you choose to incorporate.
- There is NO one-sized-fits-all diet that works for all of pets. Every pet is different and diets should be based on breed, health, age, activity level and medical needs.
- Optimum nutrition (prescribed specifically for your pet and created from wholesome fresh foods) helps slow the onset and progression of chronic disease because it restores balance and promotes healing by supporting the metabolic pathways that energize the healing system. This has been proven time and time again in my veterinary clinic.
- Proper nutrition helps reduce the inflammation that predisposes an animal to disease.
- The use of food therapy, either alone or in combination with appropriate medication, contributes to the day-to-day wellness of the animal.
The right diet is an important part of your pet's health regimen. Whether you want a raw diet, homemade cooked diet, commercially prepared diet, or a combination of them, a nutritional consult will allow us to help you make the right choice for your pet and help tailor a nutritional plan specific for your pet's age, overall health, caloric requirements, and lifestyle.
Our nutritional consultation package -- which can be done in the clinic or virtually -- includes all of the following:
- A deep dive review of your pet's current health challenges and nutritional needs;
- A prescribed diet plan tailored to meet your pet's specific nutritional needs;
- Recipe (with plug and play options) to fulfill the diet plan;
- A guideline of macronutrient ratios that should guide how you feed your pet; and
- Supplement recommendations when appropriate.
This concise, strategic and laser-focused nutritional consultation is now only $199
(for a limited time)
Nutrition is one of the most important factors related to your pet’s health, and a tailored nutrition plan is absolutely paramount to supporting your pet through chronic or acute health conditions. Schedule your nutritional consult now. Once payment is received, we'll send out an email that gives you a link to a questionnaire to fill out, directions on how to forward your pet's medical records to our office (if we're not already your veterinarian) and scheduling instructions.