420 (referring to both the time 4:20 and the date 4/20) is code for smoking cannabis. Today, rallies in Denver Colorado and other cities seek to celebrate the cannabis culture and / or push for legalization of this herb.
But, did you know that The Caring Vet offers CBD or Cannabinoids / hemp therapy?
Now, we don’t hand your dog a joint, and the CBD therapy we use doesn’t have any psychotrophic properties to it. But, here’s a list of what this natural therapeutic treatment, derived from hemp, can do for your pet:
- Support your pet’s immune system;
- Relieve joint discomfort and support general joint health
- Help maintain a healthy GI tract;
- Maintain healthy neurological function;
- Assists in “end of life” comfort; and
- Encourages a call demeanor, particularly during situational periods of stress or anxiety.